Simple Gallery: Simple yet powerful gallery app for Android
Simple Gallery is an android application that I and my friends developed in University.
Source code: Ashpex/Simple-Gallery
OS supported: >= Android 9.0
- Execution Environment: Android
- Min SDK: 28
- Targeted SDK: 30
- Language used: java
- The purpose of the application: to create an application that helps users manage photos more easily and efficiently
Download and install Android Studio
Clone the project:
git clone https://github.com/Ashpex/Simple-Gallery.git
Open the project via Android Studio. It takes several minutes to download, install, verify and configure the required packages and tools. If the sync process fails at any point, select Sync project with Gradle Files from the File menu to restart the process.
Follow Android Studio’s documentation to set up a device to run your app on.
If a device has been properly set up, you should see it under Running devices in the target device drop-down menu. Select the device and click run button (or select Run > Run
Simple-Galleryfrom the menu).
- View all of your photos
- Ability to hide photos in a secret album
- Ability to star your favorite photos for quick access
- Search pictures based on timeline
- Slideshow with many animations
- Advanced photo editor
- Advanced Search (using machine learning)
- Detect duplicate pictures
- Create GIF from selected pictures
- Identify pictures and search for related results using Google (work in progress)
- Show list of albums that is available on your device.
- Basic operations with albums: view information, delete, slideshow, create new album.
- Search albums by name
- Create secret albums
- Change Password
- Forgot password
- Photo Recovery
- Delete album
- Improve image searching’s speed
- Add more languages
If you find this post helpful, please consider sponsoring.Sponsor